English Mathematics Fast Integration course is designed for non-native English speakers with a weak English foundation, especially newcomers. The course aims to improve students ‘English reading and writing skills, expand students’ English vocabulary, establish a preliminary grammar system for students, and quickly adapt to the Australian learning life.
BE self-edited teaching materials (with different emphasis for different students), which integrates common mathematical English vocabulary, English key grammar rules, basic English writing skills and Australian cultural common sense.
- It is highly targeted, focusing on and training basic English reading and writing skills, the expansion of vocabulary / expressions and other vocabulary in mathematics, the explanation and application of major grammatical points, and common sense in Australian / Western culture；
- Through a lot of classroom exercises, quickly turn the points of learning into practice;
- Progressively and continuously consolidate the knowledge learned;
- Adjust the teaching progress according to the specific difficulties and progress inspiration of each student;
- The learning effect is obvious, and the comprehensive English ability can be greatly improved in a short period of time.
BE English Mathematics is quickly integrated into the curriculum system:
- BE English Mathematics Rapid Integration Course (1-2 Term)
- BE English Mathematics Fast Integration Course (1-2 Term)