Mathematics is a general term for subjects such as numbers, logic, space, structure, probability, etc .; it is people’s rational understanding of the world based on rigorous and logical thinking; mathematics is the most effective way for humans to talk with abstract theory; The foundation of science and technology. The Australian Mathematics Education Syllabus divides mathematics examination subjects into three types-Further Maths, Maths Methods and Specialist Maths.
Maths Methods, involving a lot of basic mathematical knowledge, such as algebra, operations, probability, statistics, etc. If a university wants to choose science, business, economics, or medicine, the median is a required course. Most students are willing to choose the median as one of the subjects in the college entrance examination, because not only can they get relatively high scores, but they can also broaden the path for university majors.
Specialist Maths, involving difficult pure mathematical knowledge, involves a lot of advanced mathematics content, such as complex numbers, vectors, differential equations, basic statistical theory, etc. If you want to choose actuarial, engineering, and other majors in college, high math is a required course. According to the Victorian College Entrance Examination Points Table, the high number is one of the subjects with the most points. A maximum of 12 points can be added for a total score of 55 points.
- VCE teachers from Elite Day School teach;
- Mass review questions and summary review key review materials;
- According to the daily school progress and the weekly summary frequency, the knowledge points are refined to form a characteristic lesson plan;
- Refining students’ daily problems and summing up experience points in time, teaching is more targeted.
- VCE Middle School Preparatory Course (for Y8-Y9)
- VCE median improvement class (suitable for Y9-Y10)
- VCE Advanced Mathematics Improvement Class (for Y10-Y12)